Mark A. Roy
After graduating from law school in 1990, Mark ventured out on his own in private practice specializing in bankruptcy law. As a bankruptcy attorney, Mark represented thousands of clients in cases involving foreclosures throughout the mortgage crises which included creditors taking judgments, mortgage defaults, landlord issues, judicial and non-judicial liens on property, clouds on title, mortgage defaults, escrow impound discrepancies, and other real estate related issues. In 2005 Mark?s focus shifted to real estate law which began by drafting leases and sale agreements, enforcing and defending those agreements in Court, reviewing title work, assisting in the removal of liens on property, filing mechanics liens, and otherwise facilitating those involved in real estate transactions and disputes.
Today, Mark concentrates his law practice exclusively in real estate. If you are an investor, broker, landlord, property management company, buyer, or seller mark can and will professionally assist you with your real estate needs.
- WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL 1983
- TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY 1987
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI LAW SCHOOL 1990
- LICENSED FEDERAL AND STATE COURT – MISSOURI 1990
- LICENSED FEDERAL AND STATE COURT – KANSAS 1990
- ATTENDED HENRY H. BLOCH SCHOOL OF BUSINESS FOR MBA – 2003
- MISSOURI REAL ESTATE BROKER LICENSE 2013
- KANSAS REAL ESTATE BROKER LICENSE 2014
- KANSAS CITY METROPOLITAN BAR ASSOCIATION
- PLATTE COUNTY MISSOURI BAR ASSOCIATION
- PRIVATE PRACTICE OF LAW – 1990 TO PRESENT